Filed Under (Uncategorized) by admin on 05-12-2012
Ranking Eric Church’s Best Songs
In recent years, Eric Church has become one of the fastest-rising country music stars. He’s done so with a combination of great albums and exciting live shows.
Here’s a look at Eric Church’s top five songs, and why they’re ranked where they are:
- “Springsteen” – From the 2011 album, Chief, “Springsteen” spent some time at the top of the music charts in 2012. It was nominated for Song of the Year at the 2012 CMA’s, though it didn’t win.
- “Drink in My Hand” – Also from Chief, “Drink in My Hand” has become an anthem of sorts for college students and country fans everywhere.
- “Guys Like Me” – Although it never reached higher than 17th on any national list, many Eric Church fans consider this the artist’s best song. It’s clever, sincere, and (most importantly) really catchy. Live audiences love hearing this song.
- “Love Your Love the Most” – From the album Carolina, “Love Your Love the Most” was one of the first Eric Church songs to become really popular. It showed off some artistic depth that may have helped catapult his career.
- “Smoke a Little Smoke” – Another single from Carolina, “Smoke a Little Smoke” gets the final spot in this list simply because of how good it is live. Sure, it performed fairly well on the charts, but Eric Church really gets into this one live.
While this list is a great start, Eric Church has plenty of songs worth checking out. Search online for some great ways to listen to Eric Church anytime. If you live in a rural area, satellite Internet from HughesNet could be a great choice for you!